An Alice in Wonderland pop-up restaurant has opened up in Vancouver, Canada. Down the Rabbit Hole gives diners the full Alice in Wonderland experience. Guests will enter into an enchanted forest where they will be greeted by a rabbit who will lead them "down the rabbit hole."
Once at their tables, diners will be served tea by the Mad Hatter and can choose their soup from bottles labeled "Big" or "Small."
With the purchase of a ticket, guests will receive a five-course meal, a cocktail by Swallowtail Canada and an interactive show. Tickets are still available for the following dates:
- Saturday, November 26: 4PM and 8PM
- Saturday, December 3: 4PM and 8PM
- Saturday, December 17: 4PM and 8PM
For more information and to purchase a ticket, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
To see other Alice in Wonderland-inspired culinary delights, click here.
- 'Muru Pops Down in Tytyri' Bistro is an Otherworldly Underground Eatery
- These Alice in Wonderland Truffles Will Send You Down the Rabbit Hole
- The "La Bulle" Coca-Cola France Exhibit Imagines Drinking Habits in 2020
- BurgerMonday Gets 24 Artists to Create Burger Placemat Art for Pop-Up Dinner
- NYC Dining Car Serves Three-Course Meal on the Subway
- Gwyneth Paltrow Wants to Open a Pop-Up Restaurant in London
- In-N-Out Pop-Up Stand in Singapore Shuts Down Due to Burger Shortage
- Is L.A. The New Foodie City?
- The Gourmet Tea Shop Redefines Pop-Up Retail
- Alice of Magic World in Tokyo is a Psychedelic Wonderland