There is no need to be fancy about it. Leftovers can be redone into elaborate meals, or you can choose the simple route.
This recipe for Thanksgiving Leftovers, puts a new spin on yesterday's dinner. Take a look at how simple and delicious the results are.
For more fantastic ideas on how to use up those delicious leftovers, check out these ideas:
- Sunday Supper: Tuscan Turkey Pumpkin Soup
- Easy Dinner Recipe: Leftover Turkey, Asiago and Pear Tart
- Tantalizing Tomatillo Turkey Chili
- Spooky Savory Gluten Free Halloween Treats!
- Last Minute Vegan Gluten Free Desserts
- Gluten Free Stuffed Mushrooms 3 Ways
- Decadent Desserts: No Bake Turtle Pumpkin Pie, Gluten Free
- Seriously Best Ever Bourbon Cranberry Sauce - Cranberry Craze Pt 2
- 5 Quick and Easy Thanksgiving Dessert Ideas
- Easy Entertaining: 3 Must-Try Gluten Free Appetizers