Getting tired of all the turkey talk? How about making that leftover turkey into a spicy Tomatillo Turkey Chili?
This lovely flavor profile, is a welcome change from the sage based dishes that make up most Thanksgiving leftover recipes. Enjoy!
For more spicy recipes, great for cold winter nights, check out these ideas from the Foodista Recipe Files:
- Post Thanksgiving Meals: Turkey Enchiladas
- Post Thanksgiving Meals: 5 Turkey Sandwich Recipes
- Post Thanksgiving Meals: Barbecue Turkey Cranberry Pizza
- Post Thanksgiving Meals: Harvest Turkey Salad
- How to Spatchcock a Turkey
- How to Make the Perfect Thanksgiving Turkey
- Sunday Supper: Tuscan Turkey Pumpkin Soup
- The Best Leftover Turkey Sandwich Ever
- Costco's Complete Turkey Dinner is Thanksgiving-in-a-Box
- Easy Dinner Recipe: Leftover Turkey, Asiago and Pear Tart
- Spatchcock Chicken & Turkey
- Tomato & Turkey Stew with kale and white beans
- Easy 30 minute ready potato “sails” with turkey ham, onion and cheese
- Turkey soup with tomatoes and herbs.
- Cranberry Marsala Marinade
- INDIAN 5-SPICE TOMATO RELISH
- Ground Turkey Chili
- Slow Cooker Cranberry Sauce
- Turkey Sliders With Fresh Herbs
- Simple Turkey Chili Crock-Pot Recipe