Take your fantastic Thanksgiving leftovers, and make soup!
Soup is a wonderful way to use up the bits and pieces that are leftover from dinner, and once your big pot is made, break it down into individual portions for fresh cooked lunches as well.
For more delicous turkey soup recipes, check out these recipes:
- Sunday Supper: Tuscan Turkey Pumpkin Soup
- Turkey Day Leftovers: Turkey Pot Pie
- Turkey Day Leftovers: Turkey Banh Mi Vietnamese Sandwich
- Easy Dinner Recipe: Leftover Turkey, Asiago and Pear Tart
- 5 Terrific Gluten Free Thanksgiving Side Dish Recipes
- Lovely Leftovers: Turkey Salad with Cranberries and Dill
- Tantalizing Tomatillo Turkey Chili
- Lovely Leftovers: BBQ Turkey Cranberry Sandwiches
- 5 Globally Inspired Leftover Turkey Recipes
- Lovely Leftovers: Turkey Pot Pie with Cornbread Crust