Kelly Clarkson was back home in Texas yesterday to celebrate Thanksgiving with her family and the singer was able to get some recipe ideas from Paula Deen.
"I just woke up in my own bed and am about to make some pumpkin pie and stuffing from scratch .....thank you Paula Dean for your recipes!" Clarkson tweeted. "I'm so happy my sister's doing the turkey!"
To find out how other celebrities celebrated Thanksgiving, click here.
- Deen Brothers Support Million Meals Campaign
- Ellen Pompeo Helps Former Foster Kids Cook Thanksgiving Dinner
- Cat Cora: Let Kids Help With Holiday Cooking and Decorating
- Most Americans Would Prefer to Dine With Jennifer Aniston This Holiday Season
- Angelina Jolie Talks Family Dinner and Cooking Turkey
- Neil Patrick Harris Spends Thanksgiving Helping Feed the Homeless
- Lynn Crawford Gives Thanksgiving Tips
- Art Smith Caters A Very Gaga Thanksgiving
- Mariah Carey: I Cook the Holiday Meals
- Kelly Rowland is Planning to Indulge this Holiday Season
- Easy Sweet Potato and Squash Soup with Gingerbread Croutons
- Gluten-Free Pie Crust
- Roasted Root Vegetables With Herb Vinaigrette
- Sweet Potato Gnocchi With Pecans and Brown Butter
- Curried Pumpkin Seeds
- Autumn Roasted Vegetables
- Mama Bogue's Oven Roasted Sage Turkey
- Pumpkin Muffins
- Sweet-Potato Chips With Lime Salt
- Sausage Scalloped Potatoes