These BBQ turkey sandwiches is a modern take on the classic turkey sandwich. Chunks of leftover turkey meat are smothered in a sweet and tangy bbq sauce flavored with cranberries that is then nestled into a soft bun, tell me who wouldn't love that? Serve these BBQ turkey cranberry sandwiches with any leftover veggies, stuffing, or mashed potatoes. If you are feeling up to it, prepare a side of cole slaw.
8 hamburger buns
3 cups chopped turkey
1 cup your favorite BBQ sauce
1 teaspoon paprika
3 Tablespoons cranberry sauce
In a small bowl whisk together BBQ sauce, paprika, and cranberry sauce.
In a large skillet on medium heat, add turkey and sauce until evenly mixed. Cook for minute or so.
Spoon turkey mixture on buns and enjoy!
- Post Thanksgiving Meals: 5 Turkey Sandwich Recipes
- The Best Leftover Turkey Sandwich Ever
- Post Thanksgiving Meals: Stuffing Waffle Sandwiches
- Best Ever Cranberry Sauce with Pinot Noir & Hibiscus
- Turkey Day Leftovers: Turkey Pot Pie
- Lovely Leftovers: Turkey Salad with Cranberries and Dill
- Easy Dinner Recipe: Leftover Turkey, Asiago and Pear Tart
- Lovely Leftovers: Turkey Pot Pie with Cornbread Crust
- Seriously Best Ever Bourbon Cranberry Sauce - Cranberry Craze Pt 2
- Cranberry Brie Grilled Cheese is a Buttery Delight
- Tomato & Turkey Stew with kale and white beans
- Turkey Waldorf Salad
- Roast Turkey Stock
- Turkey Vegetable Pot Pie
- Turkey Goulash By Mommie Cooks
- Cranberry-Glazed Turkey Wings
- Smokey "Fried" Creole Turkey Salad
- Turkey soup with tomatoes and herbs.
- Cheddar Chive Turkey Burgers
- Blue Cheese and Mushroom Turkey Burger