After cooking a tremendous Thanksgiving feast, you are unlikely to get in the kitchen and make anything elaborate. These turkey tacos are the perfect lazy dish that is easy to make and tastes delicious. Top these tacos with a little Monterrey jack cheese and guacamole and you are ready to go. Make these turkey mole tacos with your Thanksgiving leftovers.
1.5 pounds Leftover turkey cut into small pieces
1 8.25 oz jar mole (found in the Latin section of the supermarket)
1 7 oz can salsa verde
Sesame seeds for garnish
Mix mole and salsa verde in a medium sized pot. Cook until warm. Add pieces of turkey. Cook until turkey is heated through.
While the turkey is re-heating, warm the corn tortillas in the oven. Spoon mole mixture into corn tortillas and top with sesame seeds.
- Post Thanksgiving Meals: Turkey Enchiladas
- Easy Taco Pizza for Any Night of the Week
- Absurdly Easy Grilled Chicken Tacos
- Mad About Mole: A Mexican Recipe You’ll Go Crazy For
- Lovely Leftovers: Corned Beef Tacos with Spicy Slaw
- Copycat Recipe: Healthy Taco Bell Mexican Pizza
- Walking Tacos are a Handheld Meal
- Effortless Fish Taco Bowls
- Sizzling Cinco de Mayo Recipes: Slow Cooker Chicken Tacos
- Crock-Pot Beef and Bean Tacos
- Smoky Chicken Tacos
- Carb Heaven Crispy Potato Tacos
- Turkey soup with tomatoes and herbs.
- Tex-Mex Tilapia Bowl
- Tomato & Turkey Stew with kale and white beans
- Black Bean and Fresh Corn Tacos
- Ground Turkey Mole
- Green Mole Sauce
- Mexican Black Bean and Spice-Rubbed Tofu Torta with Puerto Rican inspired Tostones
- Mexican Turkey and Dumplings