Australian police have made an arrest in a bizarre case where a man left a suitcase containing $1 million in an Sydney cafe. Owners first spotted the abandoned suitcase and thought it was a bomb. They left it outside the restaurant, called police and watched as the bizarre package was unzipped.
A man in his 30s and Asian was suspected of leaving the suitcase. It's unclear who the money belongs to or why it was left in the cafe.
"It was a lot of stress for [the owners] all day," a nearby worker said. "Obviously this doesn't happen all the time."
- Kit Cafe is a Biodegradable Coffee Setting
- Pay for Your Coffee With a Kiss at Sydney Cafe
- Australia Approves Laxative Agent in Wine
- Saimir Strati Makes a Mosaic With 1 Million Coffee Beans
- McDonald's McCafe Ground Coffee Available to Purchase in Canada
- Creep Found Videotaping Starbucks Bathroom
- Customer Accidentally Fires Gun at Starbucks
- FabCafe in Shibuya is for Coffee-Loving Designers
- Make Your Own Coffee and Save Money
- Cat Cafes Huge in Japan