Nicki Minaj took to her Twitter page yesterday to wish all her followers a Happy Thanksgiving and to remind them to get into the spirit of the holiday by sharing their good fortune.
"Ok barbz. After u eat, pack some plates, go outside, and give them to ppl less fortunate than u. They're very easy to find. Thanks ;)" Minaj tweeted.
To find out how other celebrities gave back during Thanksgiving, click here.
- Seriously Best Ever Bourbon Cranberry Sauce - Cranberry Craze Pt 2
- Cupcake Stuffing is a Basting Baker's Ideal Thanksgiving Feast
- Gluten Free Stuffed Mushrooms 3 Ways
- Gluten Free Vegan Dark Chocolate Chipotle Cake
- 6 Sweet-Savory Cranberry Apricot Recipes
- 3 Minute Cranberry Relish - No Cooking Required
- Last Minute Vegan Gluten Free Desserts
- Vegan Recipe Roundup: 5 Fall Favorites
- 3 Must Try Garlic Mashed Potato Recipes
- GF Almond Cranberry Bundt Cakes - Cranberry Craze Pt 1
- Confit Of Cranberries, Figs, and Baby Onions
- Jalapeno Cranberry Relish
- Cheese Tray
- Wild Rice Stuffing with Cranberries and Hazelnuts - Gluten Free & Dairy Free
- Fall Farro Salad with Pomegranate, Walnut & Truffles
- Gluten-Free Pie Crust
- Roasted Root Vegetables With Herb Vinaigrette
- Sweet Potato Gnocchi With Pecans and Brown Butter
- Curried Pumpkin Seeds
- Autumn Roasted Vegetables