There's something blissfully satisfying about a day-after-Thanksgiving turkey sandwich (try this Turkey Apple Bacon Grilled Cheese), but when we're "sandwiched out" it's nice to have a repertoire of go-to leftover recipes to tantalize our palates. Below are 5 globally-inspired dishes like Turkey Cornish Pasties (savory turnovers), a south-of-the-border Turkey Enchilada Pie, and a Turkey Goulash with velvety wide noodles. Read on for all five delicious recipes.
Happy Thanksgiving weekend!
- Post Thanksgiving Meals: Barbecue Turkey Cranberry Pizza
- Post Thanksgiving Meals: Turkey Enchiladas
- Post Thanksgiving Meals: 5 Turkey Sandwich Recipes
- Post Thanksgiving Meals: Harvest Turkey Salad
- The Best Leftover Turkey Sandwich Ever
- Turkey Day Leftovers: Turkey Pot Pie
- Sunday Supper: Tuscan Turkey Pumpkin Soup
- Easy Dinner Recipe: Leftover Turkey, Asiago and Pear Tart
- Lovely Leftovers: Turkey Salad with Cranberries and Dill
- Tantalizing Tomatillo Turkey Chili
- Turkey Waldorf Salad
- Tomato & Turkey Stew with kale and white beans
- Roast Turkey Stock
- Turkey Vegetable Pot Pie
- Turkey Goulash By Mommie Cooks
- Kale Mashed Potatoes
- Thanksgiving Leftover Casserole
- Turkey soup with tomatoes and herbs.
- Mama Bogue's Oven Roasted Sage Turkey
- Leftover Thanksgiving Turkey Enchiladas