There's something blissfully satisfying about a day-after-Thanksgiving turkey sandwich (try this Turkey Apple Bacon Grilled Cheese), but when we're "sandwiched out" it's nice to have a repertoire of go-to leftover recipes to tantalize our palates. Below are 5 globally-inspired dishes like Turkey Cornish Pasties (savory turnovers), a south-of-the-border Turkey Enchilada Pie, and a Turkey Goulash with velvety wide noodles. Read on for all five delicious recipes.
Happy Thanksgiving weekend!
- Turkey Day Leftovers: Turkey Pot Pie
- Sunday Supper: Tuscan Turkey Pumpkin Soup
- Easy Dinner Recipe: Leftover Turkey, Asiago and Pear Tart
- Lovely Leftovers: Turkey Salad with Cranberries and Dill
- Tantalizing Tomatillo Turkey Chili
- Lovely Leftovers: BBQ Turkey Cranberry Sandwiches
- Lovely Leftovers: Turkey Pot Pie with Cornbread Crust
- Turkey Day Leftovers: Turkey Banh Mi Vietnamese Sandwich
- Terrific Turkey Noodle Soup With Fennel
- 5 Tasty Leftover Turkey Recipes