Lady Gaga hosted a televised Thanksgiving special last week which also included a food segment with Art Smith.
"Tonight, I asked chef Art to prepare for us some fried turkey and waffles for all of America to enjoy on Thanksgiving," Lady Gaga said during A Very Gaga Thanksgiving.
Smith also helped Gaga make a few family recipes for the audience, including Grandmother Germanotta's Salami Pecorino Cheese Waffles and Aunt Sheri and Uncle Steve's Spiced Pecans.
"Cooking is such a huge part of my life that nobody really knows about," Lady Gaga added. "It's what I do on the road when I'm alone to make me feel happy."
It seems Gaga's entire family has a love for food because the Germanotta's are opening their very own restaurant.
- Kate Hudson's Halloween Party Catered by FatBurger
- Rachael Ray Dresses as Little Red Riding Hood for Halloween Episode
- "RIP Diet" Cupcakes are Hilarious Halloween Treats
- Last Minute DIY Apple Candle Holders
- Marshmallow Witch Hats
- Halloween Cupcake Toppers Are Gruesomely Gory Gumpaste
- The Very First Thanksgiving Menu
- Cupcake Stuffing is a Basting Baker's Ideal Thanksgiving Feast
- Halloween Cookie Dough Pops are a Chocolate-Covered Confection
- Candy Corn Plushie is an Inedible Halloween Treat