Check out this awesome Etsy find. Designed to look like a sushi roll, the Luna Moth Shop describes the scarf as a "hand crocheted scarf made from thick, warm yarn! Unroll it to be a full length striped scarf."
Looks like the scarf has been sold, but maybe the shop owner will make some more!
Other Etsy finds:
- We Will Run Out Of Tuna Before Oil
- Cupcake Scarf is a Cozy Confection
- Japanese Restaurant Serves Super-Sized Sushi
- 5 Wacky Ways to Wear Sushi
- 8 Insanely Artistic Sushi Creations
- Nom Nom Scarves are Almost Good Enough to Eat
- Hong Kong Chefs Roll 36-Meter Sushi Roll to Promote Japanese Food and Tourism
- LA Sushi Restaurant Posts Hilarious Fish Safety FYI
- Awesome Food Themed Earbuds
- $736,000 Bluefin Tuna Boosts the Japanese Economy