Gwyneth Paltrow spent Thanksgiving with her family in London, but did not miss out on having a traditional Thanksgiving meal.
"Hobbling into bed after way too much deep fried turkey, gravy, biscuits, [brussel] sprouts, etc. I gave London a soul food whipping. I miss the USA today! Happy Thanksgiving everyone,” Paltrow wrote on WhoSay.
To find out how other celebrities spent Thanksgiving, click here.
- Angelina Jolie Talks Family Dinner and Cooking Turkey
- Halloween Cupcake Toppers Are Gruesomely Gory Gumpaste
- Kate Hudson's Halloween Party Catered by FatBurger
- Lynn Crawford Gives Thanksgiving Tips
- Art Smith Caters A Very Gaga Thanksgiving
- Rachael Ray Dresses as Little Red Riding Hood for Halloween Episode
- Cupcake Stuffing is a Basting Baker's Ideal Thanksgiving Feast
- Googly-Eyed Monster Mini Cupcakes Are Bite-Sized Halloween Sweets
- Zombified Ozzy Osbourne Cake
- The TurTwinkie is an Endangered Bird