Wolfgang Puck was just in Houston to promote his new line of iced coffee drinks -- Wolfgang Puck Culinary Iced Coffee. When asked about his competitors, Starbucks, the celebrity chef didn't have too many nice to say.
"It's terrible coffee! Like when I fly on United Airlines they say, 'We proudly serve Starbucks coffee.' I said they should say, 'We are embarrassed to serve Starbucks coffee.'"
Perhaps Puck will have a better opinion of Starbucks' upcoming juice brand.
- Wolfgang Puck Launches Wine Label
- Starbucks Announces Pumpkin Spice Latte Ice Cream
- Limited Edition Starbucks Card Sells for More than $1,000
- Starbucks Attempts to Reduce Carbon Footprint with $1 Reusable Plastic Tumblers
- Seattle Woman Pledges to Eat Starbucks for One Year
- Survey Shows Celebrity-Branded Food is just Average
- Starbucks' Stainless Steel Gift Card is Worth $450
- Wolfgang Puck Honored with James Beard Foundation Lifetime Achievement Award
- Wolfgang Puck Opens Pizza Bar in North Carolina
- Wolfgang Puck Launches Four Charitable Wines for Keep Memory Alive
- Devil's Food Cake Recipe
- Cookies and Cream Ice Blended Coffee
- Hot Cocaccino
- Diabetic Delicious Double Berry Ice Cream
- Home made coffee ice cream
- Refreshing Cold Coffee
- Sex in a glass
- Caramel Mocha Latte (Vegan Ice Cream)
- Pumpkin-Gingersnap Milkshake
- Morning Sunshine Xocolate Smoothie with Xocai Healthy Chocolate Activ and Protein Bar