These sushi boat earrings are guaranteed to bring a smile to any fashionista's face who's ever ordered this decadent sushi-restaurant spread. Each boat is about 2 inches long and includes itty-bitty nigiri sushi, sashimi, rolls, and ginger and wasabi.
Etsy artist Betsy VanDeusen hand-sculpted each sushi item and boat from polymer clay. For more sushi fashion, see these wacky ways to wear sushi.
- 5 Fun Food Inspired Jewelry Pieces
- Etsy Crush: Sushi Earrings
- Bacon-Wrapped Sushi Replaces Seaweed with Swine
- Croissant Earrings are a Guilt-Free Treat
- 1.5-Mile Sushi Roll is the World's Longest
- 8 Insanely Artistic Sushi Creations
- Japanese Restaurant Serves Super-Sized Sushi
- This Sushi Birthday Cake is a Deceptive Dessert
- Hong Kong Chefs Roll 36-Meter Sushi Roll to Promote Japanese Food and Tourism
- LA Sushi Restaurant Posts Hilarious Fish Safety FYI