America's largest restaurant chain, Subway, will offer a $2 6-inch sandwich for the month of December as customers still remain committed to cheap meals during the recession. The deal applies to their meatball and cold cut sandwiches.
"It's a magical price point," consumer psychologist Kit Yarrow told USA Today. "What it communicates to consumers is that Subway is on their side."
Other large chains like Chipotle, Taco Bell and some KFCs have also recently experimented with $2 meals. December is typically a slower month for fast food sales, but Subway could lure people into their restaurants with the deal. Most customers end up spending more than they intended.
Curious what's actually in that sub of yours? Check out the ingredients here.
More Subway news:
- 9 Great Money Saving Coupons
- Subway Tests Creamy Sriracha Sauce in California
- Subway's Sriracha Chicken Melt is Testing in Florida
- Blog Crush of The Day - Healthy Life Deals
- McDonalds Offers Man Day Deal In China
- Facebook Kills Off Deals Feature
- Incredible Today Only Deal at Starbucks
- Blog Crush of The Day - Saving Naturally
- Big Deal on Argentine Wine
- Quiznos Considers Bankruptcy Filing
- There certainly are a great deal of factors you ca
- Meatball Subs
- Hearty Meatball Subs
- Vegetable Subs
- Chicken Teriyaki Sub With Sweet Onion Sauce
- Sausage & Onion Sub!!!
- Italian Sub with Soppressata, Mozzarella, Roasted Peppers, Arugula & Olive Spread
- Fresh Fig Cake With Amaretto Fig Compote And 2 Great Dessert Wines
- Indian Summer Chili - Great Party Food
- Grilled Ham, Cheese and Roasted Red Pepper Panini