In the recently released Lady Gaga "Marry the Night" music video, the pop star writhes while pouring a box of Cheerios on herself, and a representative for the cereal brand affirmed that Cheerios is just fine with the inclusion. "We feel that people express their passion in a lot of different ways," the rep told TMZ. "This was certainly a first!"
Check out the music video below. For more Gaga news, see this story on a charity dinner in which she bid $13,000 on a bottle of wine.
- Lady Gaga Rolls Around in a Giant Cake for Terry Richardson
- Kenny Chesney, Grace Potter "You and Tequila" Win Best Music Video of 2011
- Lady Gaga's Restaurant Receives Bad Opening Night Review
- Lady Gaga Dishes on Cooking Shows and Wine Nights With Friends
- Vice Magazine Channels Lady Gaga With Meat-Filled "Butcher's Hook" Editorial
- Lady Gaga's Sudden Weight Loss Precedes the Launch of Her New Water Brand
- Gaga GooGoo Kids' Clothing Line Features Miniature Lady Gaga Meat Dress
- Jamie Olivers Makes A Meat Dress For Lady Gaga
- Lady Gaga to Release Healthy Drinking Water Brand
- The Bacon Song by Meekakitty is a Viral Ode to Pork
- It’s A Cold Night Fideo Soup
- Scary Halloween Food - "Intestines with Subcutaneous Fat Covered in Arterial Plaque and Bile"
- Broccoli and "Cheese" Soup
- The "Real" Tres Leches Cake
- Korean Gamja Tang ("Potato Stew")
- Will You Marry Me Hamburger
- Happily Married Broccoli & Cauliflower Lime Cream Soup
- Cheerio Treats
- Friday Night Burger Night, Vegan-Style
- Video: How to Make Italian Coffee at Home