Joining an increasingly crowded field of celebrity musicians opening restaurants in Las Vegas, the Beach Boys plan to open the "Beach Boys Good Vibration Restaurant" at Bally's in Summer 2012. The restaurant will open during the band's 50th anniversary celebration and will be the first in an international chain.
"We’re bringing in a new cutting edge," operations manager Nick Raymond said. "It’s more like surf fusion. It’s not like we’re going to play ‘Good Vibrations’ every five minutes. It’s going to be about what’s happening in Huntington Beach, Hawaii, Australia, South Africa. It’s about cars, surf, women, the lifestyle.”
The menu will feature a diverse bar and menu at accessible prices.
More news from Las Vegas:
- Rachael Ray Dresses as Little Red Riding Hood for Halloween Episode
- Backstreet Boys' Vegetarian Diet Earns PETA Praise
- 4 Failed Celebrity Restaurants
- Lynyrd Skynyrd BBQ & Beer to Open at Excalibur Hotel & Casino in Las Vegas
- Morgan Freeman Closes Mississippi Restaurant
- Anthony Bourdain Continues Verbal Assault on Paula Deen at the South Beach Food and Wine Festival
- The Beekman Boys are Releasing a Cookbook
- Legendary New York Restaurant Elaine's To Close
- Eva Longoria's Beso Restaurant Set to Close
- Guy Fieri to Open 15 College Campus Restaurants