Joining an increasingly crowded field of celebrity musicians opening restaurants in Las Vegas, the Beach Boys plan to open the "Beach Boys Good Vibration Restaurant" at Bally's in Summer 2012. The restaurant will open during the band's 50th anniversary celebration and will be the first in an international chain.
"We’re bringing in a new cutting edge," operations manager Nick Raymond said. "It’s more like surf fusion. It’s not like we’re going to play ‘Good Vibrations’ every five minutes. It’s going to be about what’s happening in Huntington Beach, Hawaii, Australia, South Africa. It’s about cars, surf, women, the lifestyle.”
The menu will feature a diverse bar and menu at accessible prices.
More news from Las Vegas:
- Hulk Hogan to Open a Breastaurant
- 3 Major Restaurant Expansions
- Jose Andres Expands Internationally
- Rachael Ray Dresses as Little Red Riding Hood for Halloween Episode
- Sammy Hagar Launches Hawaiian Rum
- Backstreet Boys' Vegetarian Diet Earns PETA Praise
- The Beekman Boys are Releasing a Cookbook
- 4 Failed Celebrity Restaurants
- Peter Bjorn and John Embark on the "All You Can Eat" Tour
- Gail Simmons Predicts the Future of Food TV
- Little Red Velvet Riding Hood Cupcakes
- Simply Hummus
- Apple and Ginger Pie
- Oh Boy, Did I Make Some Bread!!! Some Country White Bread For Y'all!!
- Tilapia Shrimp Po'boys
- "Bad Boy" Giant Double Chocolate Cookies
- Oyster Poor Boy Sandwiches
- Fried Shrimp Po Boys
- Hot Cheese Balls
- Distinctive restaurants in Hyderabad