Photo by: Zillow.com
Country music star Taylor Swift bought a private piece of property in Beverly Hills, California at a whopping $3.97 million complete with a spacious country-style kitchen.
The kitchen contains a double-door refrigerator, a butcher-block counter, and plenty of cookbooks.
Swift posts on Twitter that she’s baking or cooking in her Los Angeles kitchen. In an interview she says “Right now I’m obsessed with cooking, so I’ve been getting all kinds of cookbooks.” She comments “Basically anything that I can get from a cookbook and then improvise with, I’ll get the basic recipe from a cookbook and get the idea for it and then I’ll just [think], ‘oh, I wonder what would happen if I add this to it?'"
This is one celebrity who doesn't need a personal chef.
- Taylor Swift Signs a Deal with Diet Coke
- Taylor Swift Rings in 22nd Birthday With Luscious Dulce Desserts Cake
- Taylor Swift Asks Dr. Oz for Healthy Snack Tips
- Watch a Preview of Taylor Swift's First Diet Coke Commercial
- Taylor Swift Impresses Ed Sheeran With her Stir-Fry
- What's in Taylor Swift's Fridge?
- Taylor Swift Exercises A lot Because She Eats A Lot
- Taylor Swift Doesn't Like the Term 'Diet'
- Taylor Swift Leaves $500 Tip at Philadelphia Restaurant
- Victoria Beckham Dines on Dried Lettuce in Beverly Hills
- Texas Hill Country Chili
- Herbed Vegetables In A Feta Quiche With A Wild Rice Crust
- Mighty Arrow Cheddar Soup
- One Thousand Ants - Angel Food Cake
- Rotolo Di Riso Ai Carciofi
- Creamy Cashew Garlicky Sage Sauce
- Beer Batter Fish Tacos With Mango Salsa
- Healthy Fall Dessert: Baked apples with walnuts, honey and cinnamon.
- Oak Hill Potatoes
- Hill Country Sausage