Nearly everyone with a camera phone has taken a self-shot with a mirror, and Self Pop Tart is a funny Tumblr blog that swaps these phones that show up in these pictures with toaster pastries. The results are hilarious: images that would ordinarily show the subject holding his or her phone now depict the subject holding a Pop Tart.
Even celebrities have gotten in on the act; Steven Colbert and Bill Murray have retouched photos on the site. For other silly food-themed blogs, see this roundup.
- Bottle Cap Self-Portrait is Absolutely Immaculate
- Wheatless Wednesday: Gluten-Free DIY Toaster Pastries
- Tumblr Tuesday: Rainbow Foods
- MilkMade Ice Cream Makes a Pop Tart Ice Cream Sandwich
- The Pie Pop Maker Serves Up Perfect Portions
- Two-Bite Cherry Pie Pops
- Summer Peach Pop Tarts
- 5 Sweet Tailgate Treats to Kick Off Football Season
- Halloween Cookie Dough Pops are a Chocolate-Covered Confection
- Artisanal Pop Tarts Appeal to Nostalgic Locavores
- Blueberry Sugar Cookie Crescents
- Pop Tarts, 3 ways – Rose Hip and Apple, S’mores, and Brown Sugar Spice
- Nutella & Toaster Waffle Ice Cream Sandwiches
- Halloween "Pops"
- Self Rising Flour
- Easy Apple, Pear and Pomegranate Tart
- Rose Apple Tart for mother's day
- Roasted Root Vegetable Galette with Chèvre and Thyme
- Strawberry-pineapple tartlets
- Patriotic Popsicles