Eliza Dushku is the latest celebrity to become a vegan. Like Ozzy Osbourne, the actress was inspired to adopt an animal-free diet after watching the documentary "Forks Over Knives."
Dushku announced her vegan diet via Twitter, writing, "That's it! We watched #ForksOverKnives & are going for a plant-based diet- that doc is astounding! Animal products no bien, homies #watchdoc." Have you seen "Forks Over Knives"? If so, has it influenced your diet?
- PETA and PCRM Implore Paula Deen to Adopt a Vegan Diet
- Venus and Serena Williams Adopt Raw Vegan Diet
- 5 Celebrities Inspired by 'Forks Over Knives'
- Meatless Monday: Aspen is First In the Nation to Adopt MM
- Ellen DeGeneres Launches Vegan Website, "Going Vegan With Ellen"
- Mischa Barton Credits Mostly Vegan Diet for Weight Loss
- Kristen Wiig and Russell Brand Named PETA's Sexiest Vegetarian Celebrities of 2011
- Carrie Underwood Shares Favorite Vegan Snacks and Diet Strategies
- 5 Celebrities Who Became Vegan in 2011
- The Anne Hathaway Catwoman Diet: "Kale and Dust"
- Easy Breakfast Cookie
- Galaxy Nutritional Foods Dairy-Free Cheesecake Ice Cream
- Pumpkin, celery root and carrot salad
- Creamy Artichoke Dip with Dill
- Triple Chocolate Vegan Banana Bread
- Dandelion pesto
- Vegan Texas-Fried "Steak" Bites
- Indian Spiced Red Lentil Soup
- Pumpkin Carrot Soup
- Vegan, Low Fat "A La Russe" Olivier Salad