Jessica Simpson has hired a personal chef to ensure her pregnancy is healthy as possible. An insider recently revealed to In Touch Weekly that Simpson has already gained 30 pounds and is hoping to avoid gaining more.
"She hired [a chef] to help her cut calories and make sure she's eating the right foods," another friend explained. Read more about Jessica Simpson's "crazy" pregnancy cravings here.
- Jessica Simpson: "A Great Souffle Would Make Me Cry"
- Jessica Simpson Has a Crazy Pregnancy Craving
- Jessica Simpson Wants to Make Healthier Choices for Second Pregnancy
- Jessica Simpson Wants her Pre-Pregnancy Body Back
- Jessica Simpson is Not Worried About her Pregnancy Diet
- Jessica Simpson's Post-Pregnancy Diet
- Jessica Simpson Talks Losing Baby Weight
- Jessica Simpson Changes Diet While Breast Feeding Baby Maxwell
- Beyonce Hires Trainer for Post-Pregnancy Weight Loss
- Jessica Simpson Craves 'Slutty Brownies'
- Brown Sugar Sponge Cookie w/ Chocolate Covered Caramels
- Flourless Honey Almond Cake Without Eggs
- Roasted Rosemary Potatoes
- SPINACH SALAD WITH NAPA CABBAGE, POMEGRANATE & ORANGE
- Arugula, Avocado & Spinach Salad with Pomegranate Dressing
- French Vanilla Butter Cake With Raspberry Filling Vanilla Buttercream Frosting and Bittersweet Ganache
- Fresh Banana Ice-cream with Coconut
- Soft and Chewy Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Frozen Banana Yogurt
- Tropical Foods Mofongo con Camarones