Those who have ever seen, taken or been the subject of incriminating photos during a night out will appreciate the Norte Photoblocker beer holder. This beer cooler automatically emits a bright flash when it detects flashes from cameras and cellphones, overexposing and ruining any potential digital "evidence."
"We placed several beer coolers in different bars in the North of Argentina," explained Maxi Itzkoff of Del Campo. "People took lots of photos that ended up being blurry beyond recognition and then uploaded them to social media anyway.
While the Norte Photoblocker beer holder is technically part of an ad campaign, I wouldn't be surprised if it becomes a reality soon. See it in action below, and check out this Newcastle billboard for a more artistic campaign..
- The Mountain Goat Beer "Flow Chart" Ad Helps You Choose the Best Brew
- The Plug Mug Thwarts Office Thieves
- McDonald's Germany Pretzelnator is a Crowd-Sourced Combination Created by Fans
- Upcoming Kraft Miracle Whip Campaign Will Fund One Wedding and One Divorce
- Arby's Casting Call Looks for "Good Mood Food" Pitchmen
- The Mountain Dew Throwback Shack Inspires Nostalgia
- Mickey D's Humanizes Fast Food With "The A-Z of McDonald's"
- Samuel Adams' Utopias Beer is a Pricey Brew
- Burger King "Abs" Ad Asks You to Listen to Your Gut
- KFC Launches ColonelSanders.com to Solicit Stories and Inspire Nostalgia
- Dogfish Shrimp And Stir Fried Cabbage Fajitas With Sour Cream Dill Sauce
- Texas Hill Country Chili
- Beer can barbecued chicken
- Beer Can Chicken, Country Style Vegetables with Roasted Garlic
- INDIAN 5-SPICE TOMATO RELISH
- Ginger Beer Can Chicken
- Slow Cooker Dim Sum Pulled Pork & Sweet Sesame Snap Peas
- Three Ingredient Party Shrimp
- Beer Can Chicken
- Flourless Chocolate and Dried Cherry Torte With Kriek Beer