Celebrities of all shades made the switch to veganism in 2011, largely inspired by the documentary "Forks Over Knives." From Ozzy Osbourne to Giuliana Rancic, see which celebs became vegan this year.
1. Russell Brand: Katy Perry's husband was already a vegetarian, but he omitted all animal products after watching "Forks Over Knives."
2. Eliza Dushku: The "True Lies" actress announced her transition to veganism via Twitter in December.
3. Ozzy Osbourne: Like Brand and Dushku, the Prince of Darkness was inspired to adopt a vegan diet after watching "Forks Over Knives."
4. Giuliana Rancic: The E! News host began her transition to veganism by omitting red meat, and was inspired by Kathy Freston's book "Veganist."
5. Alicia Silverstone: Yes, Silverstone has been a vocal vegan for years, but she recently announced that she's feeding son Bear Blu a vegan diet, which merits a spot on this list.
Want more from Foodista? Sign up below!