Saying that Americans like bacon would be one of the biggest understatements one could possibly make. But does America actually need an entire bakery devoted to the stuff? The folks behind the Baconery say, "yeah obviously."
Customers place orders for pies, cookies, breads, brownies, muffins and several other types of products online. What ties them all together? A ton of bacon on everything.
"I spent months in the kitchen with breakfast chefs, pastry chefs, and more, until we stumbled upon the exact formula for infusing these two ingredients into the perfect culinary combination. Let's just say it was an orgasmic explosion of bacon, chocolate, nuts, fruits, and any other ingredient we thought fit to combine. We birthed the 'BACONERY,'" owner Welsey Klein wrote.
What do you think? Too much of a good thing?
- 5 Best Bacon Stories of 2011
- Jack in the Box Tries to Make Bacon Planking a Thing
- Ready for Kesha Cupcakes?
- Craziest Expensive Food Product Ever
- 5 Craziest Cooking Demonstrations From 2011
- Wavy Walls Double as Cooling Racks at Baker D. Chirico
- Craziest LEGO Wedding Cake Ever
- 'The Social Network' Star Opens a Bakery
- Burger King's Most Offensive Ad Yet
- Weirdest Entry Into Celebrity Wine Business Yet
- Brandade Of Salt Cod With Roasted Red Peppers and Oregano
- Baked Eggs and Bacon Cream In Spinach Fettuccine Nests
- Potato, zucchini, red bell pepper, with bacon and herbs baked in a pot.
- Bacon Brownie Cupcakes
- Sweet Bacon Wrapped Sausage
- Chard With Bacon and Balsamic Vinegar
- Bacon Wrapped Dates with Manchego, Romesco Sauce
- Giangi's Egg, Bacon and Muffin
- Mouth Watering Bacon Wrapped Meatloaf
- Bacon Wrapped French Toast