Throwing an engagement party? Trying to find a unique way to propose? These engagement ring cookies by Bake at 350 may be the sweet treat you've been looking for. Diamond ring shaped cookies are decorated in silver and white icing- complete with silver luster and edible iridescent dust. This instructional tutorial will help you make these diamond ring cookies from start to finish.
- Chocolate Faberge Egg Houses Engagement Ring
- Monogram Dot Sugar Cookies are a Cute and Crafty Party Favor
- Peppermint Candy Sugar Cookies are a Deceptive Treat
- Happy New Year Cookies Ring in 2012 Right
- Itty-Bitty Ornament Sugar Cookies
- 5 Pink Treats in Honor of Breast Cancer Awareness Month
- 5 Creative Cadbury Egg Desserts for Easter
- Bacon Cookies are Vegetarian-Friendly
- Curvy Carrot Sugar Cookies
- Chocolate Chip Cookies: Gluten, Dairy + Sugar Free
- Peanut Butter Cookie Recipe
- Brown Sugar Sponge Cookie w/ Chocolate Covered Caramels
- Apple Spice Cookies; a recipe for comfort when the air turns chilly
- Caramel Apple Slab Pie
- Cut Out Sugar Cookies w/ Cream Cheese Frosting
- Apple, cinnamon and walnut rolls + cream cheese crispy rolls!
- Spiced Cran 'o Rum Bars
- Baked bread rings stuffed with meat and cheese.
- Choco-Coco-Banana Cake
- Cookies by Pierre Hermé