Patti from Baked Ideas made this super-sized gingerbread typewriter for New York's Parker Meridien Hotel. It's just one of several fully-edible gingerbread creations put on display to benefit City Harvest.
"It is an image that is a reminder of a simpler time: wintery, happy and unexpected," said Patti. For another gingerbread masterpiece, see this gingerbread house by Disney.
- Burger King Releases the Holy Grail of Gingerbread Cookie Desserts
- Incredibly Easy Gingerbread Cookie Truffles
- Must-Bake Gingerbread Loaf with Lemon Glaze
- Itty-Bitty Gingerbread Man Sugar Cookies
- The Gingerbread Baking Set is for Small Bakers
- Gingerbread Brownstone is Perfect for Urbanites
- Winter Cardinal Gingerbread Cookies
- How To Make A Gingerbread House
- 6 Sweet-Savory Cranberry Apricot Recipes
- Gingerbread Mug Cozy