Good news for all you Jamie Oliver fans out there. The famed British chef has an entire show dedicated to American cuisine and BBC America has picked it up. Called Jamie's American Road Trip, the first episode arrives January 3, 2012 at 10 p.m.
“It was a trip of a lifetime,” Mr. Oliver said. “And I found it so weird that this epic show, which is probably one of the most expensive cooking shows ever made, went all around the world but never found a home straight away in its own country.”
Of course, you can catch most of the episodes on YouTube already. A clip from an early episode is visible above.
- Jamie Oliver to Premiere New Show on BBC America
- Jamie Oliver Opens Restaurant Complex at Gatwick Airport
- Jamie Oliver Really Loves Christmas
- Jamie Oliver to Open Restaurant in Russia
- Jamie Oliver's Dubai Restaurant Still has a Pending Alcohol License
- Jamie Oliver Installs Cameras in Restaurants for Quality Control
- Jamie Oliver Plans North American Expansion
- Jamie Oliver is the World's Richest Chef
- Jamie Olivers Makes A Meat Dress For Lady Gaga
- Watch a Preview of Jamie Oliver's 'Food Fight Club'
- Long Fusilli With Italian Sausages
- Quick & Healthy Fava Beans, Chickpeas, Olives With Tomatoes
- Bacalhau (Dried Cod Fish) Con Olive Oil and Tomato
- Slow Cooker Braciole & A Trip Down Memory Lane
- Blueberry Bublanina
- Kiwi Zabaglione
- Asian Fusion Appetizer: Salmon & Asian Pesto Packages
- New York Steak au Poivre with Balsamic Reduction
- Seared Salmon with Sesame Bok Choy and Spinach
- Pan Seared New York Steak with Whiskey Cream Sauce