Paula Deen will open a $2.5 million, 360-seat restaurant in a Chicagoland casino next spring. Paula Deen's Kitchen will open in the Joliet Harrah's on April 5; it will be her first restaurant in the north.
"I love the fact that you can sit there and eat and hear all the jackpots," Deen said. Do you plan on dining with Deen the next time you're near Chicago?
- Paula Deen's Upcoming Book Canceled by Publisher
- Las Vegas Taste Tour: VooDoo Lounge & Cafe Martorano
- Paula Deen and her Brother are Being Sued for Sexual Harassment
- 'Saturday Night Live' Sketch Pokes Fun at Paula Deen
- Paula Deen Talks Healthy Southern Food in 'Prevention'
- Paula Deen's 6 Word Memoir
- Paula Deen's Potty Mouth Revealed in Blooper Reel
- Funny or Die Writes Paula Deen's Health Food Cookbook
- Lynyrd Skynyrd BBQ & Beer to Open at Excalibur Hotel & Casino in Las Vegas
- Paula Deen Sells Butter Lip Balm
- Paula Deen's Heart Attack Burgers
- Clams Casino
- Okracoke Clams Casino
- Easy Sweet Potato and Squash Soup with Gingerbread Croutons
- Fried Green Bean Bundles From Paula and Mary Bogue
- Black Velvet - Adapted From Paula Deen
- Hot Cheese Balls
- Distinctive restaurants in Hyderabad
- Anjappar Style Chicken Briyani
- PF Changs Mongolian Beef