Recipes in a jar, make thoughtful gifts for anyone on your holiday list. There are dozens of baked goods, seasoning mixes, rice mixes and soups that can be layered into glass jars of all sizes. Watch how YouTube channel: RecipeCook, shows how to make a few of these delicious ideas.
- Make A Christmas Gift Jar
- Gluten Free Foodie Friday: 5 Glorious Thanksgiving Recipes
- 5 More Edible Gifts for Food Lovers
- DIY Easy Homemade Gourmet Marshmallows
- 3 Must Try Gluten Free Cranberry Candies - Cranberry Craze Pt 3
- GF Almond Cranberry Bundt Cakes - Cranberry Craze Pt 1
- Fabulous Cherry Pie In a Jar
- Chocolate Chip Banana Bread and Other Homemade Edible Gifts for Food Lovers
- Gluten Free Sugar Cookies
- Cooking + Drinking - 5 Must Try Gluten Free Brandy Recipes
- Healthy and Easy Vegan beets salad with prunes!
- Apple and Cinnamon Danish Pastry
- Vanilla Extract
- Homemade Sauerkraut with cranberries
- Simply Soup Mixes in Jars
- A Stalk of Abalone Flower On Mother’s Day!
- Limpets, The Poor Man’s Abalone
- Christmas Rainbow Cookies
- Chocolate-Peppermint Thumbprint Cookies
- Espresso Bread Pudding