Angels fans are still abuzz over acquiring Albert Pujols, and the OC Sports Grill celebrated the $250 million contract with its brand-new Machine Burger. The sandwich channels Pujols' Dominican heritage and boasts a 1/4-pound burger seasoned with chimichurri, pulled pork, cabbage, tomatoes, questo frito, avocado and crispy onion.
The Machine Burger is listed on the menu for $13.99. For more on Pujols, see this article on his St. Louis restaurant.
- Guards Posted By Albert Pujols' Restaurant
- Burger Vending Machine Promises Fulfilling Bites
- A Patriotic Burger in Honor of 4th of July
- Live Crab Vending Machines Save a Trip to the Store
- The Alpina Mobile Bongos Beer Bar Blends Brews With Burgers
- Burger King Chile's Cheesy Burger is Layered with Deep Fried Fromage
- The Douche Burger is the World's Most Expensive Burger
- In-N-Out Burger Named Best Burger Chain in Consumer Reports Study
- Fat & Furious "The End Burger" Will Ensure You're Satisfied at the End of the World
- BurgerMonday Gets 24 Artists to Create Burger Placemat Art for Pop-Up Dinner