If you are at a loss for what to give your friends and family this holiday season, with a few recipes, you could get all your holiday gifts done in the kitchen!
Check out this list of candies that you can make right at home:
If you have been hit with the canning bug, anything you can, makes wonderful gifts! Check out our Cantastic page:
- How To Make Gifts In A Jar
- Make A Christmas Gift Jar
- 5 More Edible Gifts for Food Lovers
- Gluten Free Foodie Friday: 5 Glorious Thanksgiving Recipes
- 3 Must Try Gluten Free Cranberry Candies - Cranberry Craze Pt 3
- GF Almond Cranberry Bundt Cakes - Cranberry Craze Pt 1
- DIY Easy Homemade Gourmet Marshmallows
- Chocolate Chip Banana Bread and Other Homemade Edible Gifts for Food Lovers
- Cooking + Drinking - 5 Must Try Gluten Free Brandy Recipes
- Peanutty Pie Crust Clusters Recipe Wins $1 Million Dollars
- Healthy and Easy Vegan beets salad with prunes!
- Homemade Sauerkraut with cranberries
- Simply Soup Mixes in Jars
- A Stalk of Abalone Flower On Mother’s Day!
- Limpets, The Poor Man’s Abalone
- Espresso Bread Pudding
- Dairy and Sugar-Free Tiramisu
- Apple and Cinnamon Danish Pastry
- German Stollen
- Advent Cookies