Burger King has recently launched their new fries on December 5, 2011. To promote this upgrade on the BK menu, the fast food chain is hosting "Free Fries Friday" on December 16, an event where each person who visits the restaurant will receive a free value size order of fries. The new fried potatoes are supposed to be thicker cut with a fluffy center and a crispy golden brown crust.
Vice president Leo Leon of global innovation, Burger King Corp stated that “At Burger King we constantly strive to make every item on our menu the best it can be. We believe our new fries are the latest example of our commitment to quality and innovation, and we invite everyone to visit our restaurants and taste the difference.”
Will you be taking advantage of this promotion? Or do you think Burger King is taking advantage of you?
- Burger King Offers Fry Burger for $1
- Burger King Will Use Cage-Free Eggs and Pork in 2017
- Burger King "Abs" Ad Asks You to Listen to Your Gut
- David Beckham Helps Promote Burger King's New Smoothie
- The Burger King Dethroned
- Burger King Japan Adds Black Ninja Burger to Menu
- Burger King Admits To Tainting Burgers With Horsemeat
- Burger King Chile's Cheesy Burger is Layered with Deep Fried Fromage
- Burger King Wins Over Customers With Eyeshadow Ad
- Burger King Celebrates 55 Years with the 55 Cent Whopper
- Delicious homemade pasta with fried pork and fresh lemon basil
- Fried tortillas with beef
- Fried cauliflower.
- Gluten Free Onion Rings
- Spicy Roasted Pumpkin Seeds (Pepitas)
- Bumstead Or Friday Burger
- Friday Night Burger Night, Vegan-Style
- Mom-Friday's Peanut Butter & Banana French Toast
- Button Mushrooms stuffed with minced meat with lemon basil and grapes.
- King Fish Fry