Angelina Jolie has been making the press rounds to promote "In the Land of Blood and Honey," and in her latest interview with Anderson Cooper, the actress-turned-director discussed holiday cooking and family dinner. This year, Jolie and partner Brad Pitt made their own Thanksgiving dinner; she also revealed that the Pitt-Jolie brood eat family dinner together every night.
"Brad and I decided we were actually going to make the turkey and we were very successful and very proud of ourselves," Jolie explained. We did it! This was just the two of us with the kids watching trying to pretend we knew exactly what we were doing. We actually have family dinner every night. We make a point of it. It's crazy. There's a good five minutes where everybody is quiet and sitting together and then it starts to break off."
In a previous interview, Jolie revealed that their children want them to get married; however, she's taken this suggestion with a grain of salt since the kids' perception of a wedding is just a big party with a giant cake.
- Lynn Crawford Gives Thanksgiving Tips
- 6 Sweet-Savory Cranberry Apricot Recipes
- Seriously Best Ever Bourbon Cranberry Sauce - Cranberry Craze Pt 2
- Easy Homemade Cranberry Sauce with Port & Pears
- 3 Minute Cranberry Relish - No Cooking Required
- Vegan Recipe Roundup: 5 Fall Favorites
- 3 Must Try Garlic Mashed Potato Recipes
- Must Try Apple Cider Roasted Carrots with Rosemary
- 3 Awesome Pumpkin DIY Projects
- Wheatless Wednesday: Sweet Potato Buttermilk Rolls