Everyone's favorite New York publication, The Village Voice, now has its own wine on sale thanks to a partnership with City Winery. Called the Village Voice Vino, the 2009 vintage wine consists of "two Cabernet Sauvignons from Mendocino and Napa Valley plus Merlot from Napa Valley" (staying local right?).
750 ml bottles are on sale for $25 exclusively at City Winery. Supposedly the wine has notes of "anise and toffee... toasted bread and nuts, and a silky finish."
Other celebrity winemakers:
- Donald Trump Apparently Serious About Wine
- 90210 Actor Jason Priestly Now Owns Vineyard
- Stacked Wines' Fine Design Facilitates Sharing
- Iraq Vets Start Winery
- Mercer's Wine Ice Cream Will Give You a Satisfying Buzz
- Wolfgang Puck Launches Wine Label
- 12 Signs Wine Matches Vino to Your Astrological Sign
- 9/11 Wine From Lieb Family Cellars: Opportunistic or Appropriate?
- GreenBottle Wine Bottles Are Cardboard Vino Vessels
- Emilio Estevez has a Micro Farm
- Vino Spiked Spaghetti
- Chicken Vino Bianco
- Vino Cotto Apple Streusel
- Mesclun Mix With Goat Cheese, Apricots, Prosciutto and Vino Cotto
- Fresh Fig Cake With Amaretto Fig Compote And 2 Great Dessert Wines
- Double Dip Red Wine Taralli
- Wine Slushie
- Gluehwein "Glow Wine"
- Wine, Orange and Herbs Cornish Hens (Kosher)
- Coq Au Vin - Slow Cooker Method