Here's a new site that will help you find a great place to grab a drink. Called "Where the Fuck Should I Go For Drinks?" the site uses a combination of your physical location and reviews to provide the best suggestions for drinking in your town.
And, yes, it is the sister site for "What The Fuck Should I Make For Dinner?"
- Pina Colada Popsicles
- Sunday Sippin': Top 10 Watermelon Cocktails
- Thirsty Thursday: 5 Best Gluten Free Summer Cocktails
- 6 Must Try Cocktail Popsicle Recipes
- Refreshing Cucumber And Green Tea Mojito Recipe
- More Weird Ways to Use Cherries
- Meaty Cocktails: Pizza Margarita, Salmon Vodka, and Beef and Horseradish Guinness
- Thirsty Thursday: 3 Classic Eggnog Recipes
- 5 Refreshing Brunch Cocktails
- Melon Madness: 5 Refreshing Coolers
- A sensational summer sip from Prince Edward Island, The "Eddy"
- A healthy twist on the Pina Colada
- Easy Mojito Recipe
- Ceviche de Camarones – Shrimp Ceviche
- WITCHES BREW
- Brain Teaser
- INDIAN 5-SPICE TOMATO RELISH
- Spiced and salted buttermilk drink
- Adam and Eve Cocktail
- Poinsettia Cocktail - Mimosa's Sibling