Here's a new site that will help you find a great place to grab a drink. Called "Where the Fuck Should I Go For Drinks?" the site uses a combination of your physical location and reviews to provide the best suggestions for drinking in your town.
And, yes, it is the sister site for "What The Fuck Should I Make For Dinner?"
- Pina Colada Popsicles
- Sunday Sippin': Top 10 Watermelon Cocktails
- Thirsty Thursday: 5 Best Gluten Free Summer Cocktails
- 6 Must Try Cocktail Popsicle Recipes
- Broker's Gin
- Refreshing Cucumber And Green Tea Mojito Recipe
- More Weird Ways to Use Cherries
- 4 Festive Holiday Cocktail Recipes
- Lavish Spritzer and Other Holiday Vodka Cocktail Recipes
- Icy Mojito Recipes to Celebrate the End of Summer
- A sensational summer sip from Prince Edward Island, The "Eddy"
- A healthy twist on the Pina Colada
- Sparkling Strawberry Sangria
- Easy Mojito Recipe
- Cranberry Crush
- Cranberry Citrus Cocktail
- A timely take on the Old Fashioned
- Cinnamon Hot Toddy, infused with sunshine
- This is how I keep the cold away; gingery grapefruit gimlet
- Negroni, a cocktail worthy of royaty