A lovely idea for Christmas morning, is this yummy looking Christmas omelet. It is actually a sweet pastry found in Japan.
Thanks to the Cooking channel: RunnyRunny999, you can make it for your family. I love how the decorations really set off the dish. Enjoy!
- How To Make Christmas Crepes
- Last Minute Vegan Gluten Free Desserts
- Decadent Desserts: No Bake Turtle Pumpkin Pie, Gluten Free
- 5 Quick and Easy Thanksgiving Dessert Ideas
- 5 Perfect Pavlova for Gluten Free Holiday Entertaining
- Gluten Free + Allergy Friendly Thanksgiving Desserts
- Gluten Free Browned Butter Pecan Tart
- How To Make Christmas Tree Cupcakes
- Delectable Donuts
- 5 Best Gluten Free Sweet Potato Casserole Recipes
- INDIAN 5-SPICE TOMATO RELISH
- Atol-atte (Dark Chocolate and Coffee Atole) & Buñuelos
- Puff pastry dough made easy!
- Plantains in Sweet Syrup
- Matcha Lemon Cake
- Sweet, Sweet, Sweet Potato Quiche With Bacon and Mushrooms
- Chocolate-Peppermint Thumbprint Cookies
- 5-Minute Rocky Road Fudge
- Homemade Sauerkraut with cranberries
- Chocolate chip cookies, easier that buying:-)