Their creations involve a ton of bacon and other fatty foods, and they've taken the Internet by storm. Epic Meal Time has one of the most popular YouTube channels of all-time and now they hope to take that success to the TV screen as well.
NBCUniversal channel G4 recently closed a deal with the guys to produce a pilot for the network. Epic Meal Time videos have collectively garnered nearly 275 million views on YouTube and more than 2 million people subscribe to their channel.
Here's to lots of bacon on TV. Yay obesity epidemic.
- Epic Meal Time Makes 71,488-Calorie Fast Food Lasagna
- Truly Bizarre Christmas Table
- Epic Meal Time Takes on Candy Sushi
- Jamie Oliver Parodies Epic Meal Time
- LEGO Epic Meal Time Captures the Likeness of the Food Gang
- My Drunk Kitchen Embraces Canada
- Epic Meal Time Encourages 'Whiskey Dick' with Bourbon-Flavored Lube
- Epic Meal Time Kidnaps Jamie Oliver
- Epic Elvis Portrait In Cheetos Dust
- The Bacon Song by Meekakitty is a Viral Ode to Pork
- One Pan Lemon Chicken
- It’s A Cold Night Fideo Soup
- SPINACH SALAD WITH NAPA CABBAGE, POMEGRANATE & ORANGE
- Rigatoni With Sweet Sausages In Creamy Tomato Sauce
- Roasted Acorn Squash Stuffed W/spicy Biryani (Veg/vegan)
- Bulk Spaghetti Sauce
- Spaghetti Squash Casserole
- Tortiglioni alla Carbonara
- Beef Nachos
- Breaded Pork Chops with Salad