Homemade chocolate Chambord truffles are a gift worthy treat. They are an easy candy that anyone can make and they taste absolutely delicious. If you don't have Chambord at home or don't think it will get much use, buy a 2 ounce nip from your local liquor store. Wrap up these tasty truffles in a beautiful box with a ribbon and you are done. Chocolate Chambord truffles are a simple melt-in-your-mouth treat that any choco-holic will love.
1/2 cup heavy cream
12 ounces semisweet chocolate, finely chopped
1/4 cup unsalted butter, cut into pieces and softened
1/2 cup seedless red raspberry jam
2 tablespoons Chambord
pinch of salt
1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder, sifted
In a saucepan bring cream just to a boil over medium heat.
Remove the pan from the heat and add the chocolate. Stir the mixture until chocolate is melted completely and mixture is smooth.
Let the mixture cool slightly and then add butter, bit by bit, stirring until smooth.
Stir in the jam, the Chambord and a pinch of salt.
Transfer mixture to bowl. Chill, covered, for 4 hours or until firm.
Make teaspoon sized balls out of the mixture and roll in the cocoa powder.
Chill truffles on a baking sheet lined with wax paper for 1 hour or until they are firm.
- Decadent Chocolate Raspberry Truffles for Valentine's Day
- Brazilian Chocolate Truffles
- Dynamite White Chocolate Truffles with Dried Cranberries
- Wheatless Wednesday: Gluten-Free Chocolate Truffle Cupcakes
- Incredibly Easy Gingerbread Cookie Truffles
- 5 Decadent Chocolate Truffle Recipes
- Creamsicle Truffles are Sure to Satisfy Your Sweet Tooth
- A Sweet for Your Sweetie: White Chocolate Raspberry Cheesecake
- Raw Vegan Chocolate Truffles
- Guinness Pretzel Truffles are a Bite-Sized St. Patty's Day Candy
- Chocolate Chambord Truffles
- Raspberry Truffle Cake
- Fudge Cake With Raspberry Peach Melba Topping
- Raspberry Chocolate Boxes
- Beet Bundt Cake With Chocolate Ganache and Raspberry Coulis
- Choco-Coco-Banana Cake
- Lemon Victoria Sandwich Cake with Raspberries, Strawberries and Clotted cream
- Chocolate Pudding/Chocolate Pot De Creme
- Brown Sugar Sponge Cookie w/ Chocolate Covered Caramels
- Chambord Raspberry Brownies Recipe