Kelly Rowland is heading home for the holidays this year and is looking forward to indulging in her mom's cooking.
"I'm going to eat, eat, eat. I love to cook so I'll probably make some sweet potatoes and my mama cooks amazing food," Rowland said. "I'm just looking forward to spending time doing nothing with the people that I love. My mama has really missed me being around."
The rest of the year, Rowland follows the 80/20 diet.
- Johnny Depp Named Dream Christmas Dinner Guest in U.K.
- Mariah Carey: I Cook the Holiday Meals
- 6 Sweet-Savory Cranberry Apricot Recipes
- Cooking + Drinking - 5 Must Try Gluten Free Brandy Recipes
- Martha Stewart Holiday Entertaining Pet Peeves: Texting and Picky Eaters
- Tom Cruise and Family Make Breakfast Together on Christmas Morning
- Gluten Free Stuffed Mushrooms 3 Ways
- Cat Cora: Let Kids Help With Holiday Cooking and Decorating
- Gluten Free Sugar Cookies
- Cheryl Burke Balances Holiday Meals With Cardio