If you are a coffee lover, you must bake these coffee cookies this holiday season. The cookies are made with plump raisins and buttery walnuts. You can swap the raisins for dried cherries and the walnuts for pecans. Serve these coffee cookies to the family or leave them for Santa.
100 grams cake flour
35 grams sugar
1 tablespoon instant coffee granules
50 grams toasted walnuts
pinch of salt
3 tablespoon canola oil
1 tablespoon water
20 grams raisins
powdered sugar, to dust
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F and line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
Put the cake flour, sugar, coffee, walnuts, and salt in a food processor and process for about 10 seconds (or until the walnuts are well grounded).
Now put the mixture into a mixing bowl and add canola oil. Form a pasty dough, then separate the dough with your hands to form small crumbs. Add the water and form into a clean dough. If you like raisins, you can combine it with the dough now.
Divide the dough into 16 pieces and roll each piece into a ball. Put each ball on a cookie sheet and bake at 350 degrees F for 25 minutes.
Let the cookies cool for about 20 minutes. Dust with powdered sugar before serving.
- 6 Sweet-Savory Cranberry Apricot Recipes
- Cooking + Drinking - 5 Must Try Gluten Free Brandy Recipes
- Gluten Free Vegan Dark Chocolate Chipotle Cake
- Peppermint Hot Chocolate Gourmet Lollipops are a Rich Treat
- 5 Perfect Pavlova for Gluten Free Holiday Entertaining
- Christmas Tree Cupcake Tutorial
- Personalized Christmas Ornament Cookies
- Last Minute Vegan Gluten Free Desserts
- Dreidel Surprise Cookies Aren't Made of Clay
- Happy New Year Cookies Ring in 2012 Right
- Dairy and Sugar-Free Tiramisu
- Christmas Rainbow Cookies
- Chocolate SweeTEA Pie
- Chocolate Orange Shortbread
- Chocolate Chip Almond Biscotti
- Pretty Aspen Snowflake Potato Chip Cookies
- Peppermint Brookie Pies - gluten free, dairy free
- Spiced Nut Cookies
- Butter Pecan Ice Box Cookies
- The Ultimate Holiday Cookie