Speaking with People magazine, chef Cat Cora admitted that her favorite holiday trick is to let her four kids help with holiday cooking and decorating. "Kids make holidays fantastic," she said. "I love to get my kids involved. To me, there's nothing better than that -- just being with the kids."
Some of the duties that the "Iron Chef" deems appropriate for little hands and picky palates include pouring pie filling into crust, making cookies, and seasoning items with salt and pepper. How do you integrate kids into your holiday routine?
- Christmas Tree Cupcake Tutorial
- Thanksgiving Entertaining - DIY Molded Butter
- Gluten Free Sugar Cookies
- Easy Decorated Holiday Sugar Cookies
- How to Make Gluten-Free Gigerbread Cookies
- Champagne Glass Cookies are a New Year's Eve Treat
- Must-Make 3D Snowmen Cookies
- 6 Sweet-Savory Cranberry Apricot Recipes
- The Baker's Wreath Ornament is a Sweet Holiday Decoration
- Ornament Sugar Cookies are a Decorative Sweet