South African-based international chicken chain Nando's spurred a lot of controversy with an advertisement mocking deposed dictators last month. Well, apparently they liked the attention. Above is their latest ad, issued following the death of North Korean dictator Kim Jong-Il.
Is the ad in bad taste?
- South African Restaurant Ad Mocks Dictators
- Should the Naughty Nando's Little Hotties Commercial Be Censored?
- Beyonce Spends $2,000 at Nando's in London
- 5 Most Controversial Ads of 2011
- 'Caribbean Black and Bleu' Sandwich Tastelessly Named After Rihanna and Chris Brown
- IKEA's Food Scandal Continues With Fecal Matter Found in Cakes
- Applebee's, IHOP, Denny's Win Big at Xtreme Eating Awards 2011
- Michael Jordan's New Gatorade Ad Causes Controversy
- Coca-Cola Turns Bogota Rush Hour Into Drive-In Movie
- Amnesty International Cake Ads Turn Dictators Into Desserts
- Make Your Own Tasty Nando’s Peri-Peri Garlic Baked Wings!
- Kontomire Stew (Ghana)
- Algerian Ploughman's Lunch
- Sophie's Gluten Free Triple Coconut & Almond Butter Soft Cookies With Dark Chocolate Chips
- Hummingbird Cake Prepared By Mrs and Mr Bear's Kitchen
- Sophie's Gluten Free & Egg Free Speculaas Spied Apple Muffins
- Sophie's Healthy Gluten Free & Sugar Free Banana & Almond Butter Cake With Dark Chocolate Chips
- Tea At Tiffany's - Chocolate Soy Milk Cupcakes With Robin Blue Cream Cheese Frosting
- Poinsettia Cocktail - Mimosa's Sibling
- Maggie's Favorite Dog Biscuits