This is a real Christmas tragedy. Are we allowed to cry over melted Edy's ice cream? A tractor trailer crashed and turned over on its side, spilling more than 40,000 gallons of ice cream on an Indiana highway. Cartons of vanilla, caramel praline crunch and other flavors hit the ground.
The driver was taken to a hospital with minor injuries. Crew members cleaned up the spill. There is no word what happened to the ice cream.
Guess the Satorialist must be really sad.
- 3 Major Restaurant Expansions
- Celebrate Ice Cream Days at the Ice Cream Capital of the World!
- MilkMade Ice Cream Makes a Pop Tart Ice Cream Sandwich
- Wyne Veen Still Lifes of Humphry Slocombe Ice Cream Flavors Are Abstract Treats
- The Brewer's Cow Creates Beer-Infused Ice Cream
- Pizza Ice Cream is a Frozen Piece of Pie
- Starbucks Announces Pumpkin Spice Latte Ice Cream
- Mercer's Wine Ice Cream Will Give You a Satisfying Buzz
- The Bacon and Ice Cream Treat
- The Ice Cream Sammy is an Inedible Frozen Treat
- Strawberry Honey Vanilla Ice Cream
- Galaxy Nutritional Foods Dairy-Free Cheesecake Ice Cream
- Homemade Dulce De Leche Ice Cream (Eggless!)
- Fresh Banana Ice-cream with Coconut
- Diabetic Delicious Double Berry Ice Cream
- True vanilla ice cream
- Strawberry and cream cheese ice cream
- Rocky Road Ice Cream
- Caramel ice cream
- White chocolate-cranberry ice cream