This is a real Christmas tragedy. Are we allowed to cry over melted Edy's ice cream? A tractor trailer crashed and turned over on its side, spilling more than 40,000 gallons of ice cream on an Indiana highway. Cartons of vanilla, caramel praline crunch and other flavors hit the ground.
The driver was taken to a hospital with minor injuries. Crew members cleaned up the spill. There is no word what happened to the ice cream.
Guess the Satorialist must be really sad.
- AC/DC Wine Will Rock Out at Woolworths
- Celebrate Ice Cream Days at the Ice Cream Capital of the World!
- Follow Your Nose to Froot Loop Ice Cream from MilkMade Ice Cream
- MilkMade Ice Cream Makes a Pop Tart Ice Cream Sandwich
- A Year After the Oil Spill: Is Seafood From the Gulf Safe to Eat?
- Edie Falco Shares Top Diet and Wellness Tips
- The Doomed Shot Glass is for 'Indiana Jones' Fans
- Ben & Jerry's 30 Rock Ice Cream is a Tasteful Farewell
- Hotshot Waiter Showoff Spills Tons of Beer
- Weird State Fair Food: Spaghetti and Meatballs Ice Cream
- Strawberry Honey Vanilla Ice Cream
- Homemade Dulce De Leche Ice Cream (Eggless!)
- Galaxy Nutritional Foods Dairy-Free Cheesecake Ice Cream
- Fresh Banana Ice-cream with Coconut
- Easter Nest Sweet Cake With Sour Cream-Royal Icing and Pistachios
- Fresh Peaches and Cream Ice Cream
- Melted Ice Cream Cake with Espresso Butter Cream
- Strawberry and cream cheese ice cream
- Japanese Tea Ice Cream
- Lemon Custard Ice Cream