Sean "Diddy" Combs has found a lot of success with his Ciroc vodka brand, so the rapper and business man has decided to venture into the tequila market.
"There isn't one particular tequila that I love and I've been spending a lot of time in Mexico," Diddy said. "So in the next year, you will probably see me going toe to toe with John Paul [Jones DeJoria], who owns Patron. I'll be challenging him to who makes the best, smoothest and most authentic tequila in the world."
- Diddy's Diddle Skittle Cocktail and New Peach Ciroc
- Sean "Diddy" Combs Teaches Bad Boy Staff to Use Chopsticks, Hold Wine Glasses
- Diddy Closes Justin's Restaurant in Atlanta
- Seasonal Sunday: May 1 - 7
- Shaq to Release "Luv Shaq Vodka"
- George Clooney Beds Cindy Crawford in Casamigos Tequila Ad
- Nine Bankers Spend £71,000 on Christmas Party
- Eva Restaurant Pays Patrons to Put Away Their Phones
- Celebrity Chef Michel Richard's Vegas Restaurant Open to Patrons 24 Hours a Day
- Hooters Downtown LA to Open on Monday; First 100 Patrons Get Free Wings for a Year