You might think that someone with a diva reputation like Mariah Carey would pass the holiday meal-cooking off to a private chef, but the singer recently revealed that she prefers to cook for her family on special occasions like Thanksgiving and Christmas. "I start planning my Christmas in June," she said. "It's absolutely my favorite holiday and I've always loved everything about this time of year. I love cooking and I'm a smash-hit wonder in the kitchen."
Carey revealed that this year, her family's holiday spread included turkey, cranberry sauce and "all the trimmings" -- a meal she successfully prepared during Thanksgiving. Are you surprised that the "All I Want for Christmas is You" singer is such a keen cook?
- 6 Sweet-Savory Cranberry Apricot Recipes
- 3 Must Try Garlic Mashed Potato Recipes
- Christmas Dinner in a Can is Ideal for the Lazy
- 3 Minute Cranberry Relish - No Cooking Required
- Easy Homemade Cranberry Sauce with Port & Pears
- Vegan Recipe Roundup: 5 Fall Favorites
- Must Try Apple Cider Roasted Carrots with Rosemary
- Seriously Best Ever Bourbon Cranberry Sauce - Cranberry Craze Pt 2
- Christmas Leftovers: Vegetable Fritters
- Cooking + Drinking - 5 Must Try Gluten Free Brandy Recipes