There were a couple of tense moments in a Wyoming Starbucks after a juvenile girl dropped her purse and a pistol inside accidently discharged. The 18-year-old was given the small pistol for protection and was carrying it when she dropped her purse and the gun fired. The bullet missed several customers by just inches, but no one sustained any injuries from the incident.
Her father told police she never received any formal training. The incident occurred around 7 a.m. in Cheyenne.
- Limited Edition Starbucks Card Sells for More than $1,000
- Starbucks Attempts to Reduce Carbon Footprint with $1 Reusable Plastic Tumblers
- Nastiest Starbucks Customer Ever
- Seattle Woman Pledges to Eat Starbucks for One Year
- Starbucks' Stainless Steel Gift Card is Worth $450
- Starbucks Testing a New Caramel Flan Latte
- Starbucks Rebrands Its European Stores
- Starbucks to Purchase Teavana for $620M
- The Espresso Gun
- Incredible Today Only Deal at Starbucks