There were a couple of tense moments in a Wyoming Starbucks after a juvenile girl dropped her purse and a pistol inside accidently discharged. The 18-year-old was given the small pistol for protection and was carrying it when she dropped her purse and the gun fired. The bullet missed several customers by just inches, but no one sustained any injuries from the incident.
Her father told police she never received any formal training. The incident occurred around 7 a.m. in Cheyenne.
- State Lawmaker Pulls Gun At Dunkin Donuts
- Creep Found Videotaping Starbucks Bathroom
- Limited Edition Starbucks Card Sells for More than $1,000
- Starbucks Attempts to Reduce Carbon Footprint with $1 Reusable Plastic Tumblers
- Son Attacks Mom Over Starbucks Drink
- Nastiest Starbucks Customer Ever
- Seattle Woman Pledges to Eat Starbucks for One Year
- Starbucks' Stainless Steel Gift Card is Worth $450
- Woman Accidentally Gives Office Pot Brownies
- Starbucks Testing a New Caramel Flan Latte