It seems like every year people find new ways to ridiculously consume lots of booze. 2011 was no exception. Here were 5 of the most ridiculous tales.
1. Bro Chugs $260 Bottle of Champagne: Back in October, self-described meathead Kevin Strahle decided to show the Occupy movement by chugging a $260 bottle of Cristal.
2. $200,000 Bottle of Whisky: A Chinese man spent $200,000 for a 62-year-old bottle of Dalmore in September. He probably won't drink it. It's value increased $150,000 in 10 years.
3. Nine Bankers Spend £71,000 on Christmas Party: A greater example of unnecessary excess would be hard to find. Any party with a £10,000 tip for the waitress is a bit much.
4. Epic Wine Disaster Caught on Tape: Still hard to watch. So. Much. Wine. Down.
- Bro Chugs $260 Bottle of Champagne
- Watch Australia's Ex-Prime Minister Bob Hawke Chug a Beer
- Thirsty Thursday: Sangria Poptails 5 Ways
- 5 Simple Sangria Recipes
- Happy National Sangria Day!
- Incredible Prize For Catching Osama Bin Laden
- The World According to an Alcoholic
- Great New Site For Drink Recommendations
- Binge Drinking Costs America $224 Billion Annually
- Thirsty Thursdays: Autumn Sangria
- Vino Spiked Spaghetti
- Caramel Apple Cream And White Chocolate Stuffed French Toast
- Fresh Fig Cake With Amaretto Fig Compote And 2 Great Dessert Wines
- Lemon Dressing For Fruit Salad
- Chicken With Grilled Onions and Sumac
- Frozen Wine Slushie
- Boysenberry Wine
- Red White and Blue Sangria
- Red Wine Sangria