Ring in 2012 with these Happy New Year cookies by Sweet Sugarbelle. She's posted a helpful tutorial on how to make these oval cookies without a Kopycake -- just a food color marker, a few different-sized pastry bag tips, toothpicks and plenty of icing.
The process looks surprisingly straightforward. For more creative cookies, see these gold thread cookies.
- Cooking + Drinking - 5 Must Try Gluten Free Brandy Recipes
- 6 Sweet-Savory Cranberry Apricot Recipes
- Gluten Free Vegan Dark Chocolate Chipotle Cake
- 5 Perfect Pavlova for Gluten Free Holiday Entertaining
- Easy Decorated Holiday Sugar Cookies
- How to Make Gluten-Free Gigerbread Cookies
- Easy Holiday Dessert: No-Bake Peppermint Oreo Cheesecake
- Decadent Desserts: No Bake Turtle Pumpkin Pie, Gluten Free
- Last Minute Vegan Gluten Free Desserts
- Itty-Bitty Ornament Sugar Cookies