Before we tighten our belts and start dieting, there is still time to indulge in one more cookie. To complete our 12 days of holiday cookies series, we are finishing with raspberry confetti cookies from Easy Baked. These delicate melt-in-your mouth cookies are a New Years Eve treat that will be difficult to resist.
Raspberry Confetti Cookies
3 egg whites
3 1/2 T. raspberry Jell-O
3/4 c. sugar
For full recipe instructions, click here.
- Cooking + Drinking - 5 Must Try Gluten Free Brandy Recipes
- 6 Sweet-Savory Cranberry Apricot Recipes
- Gluten Free Vegan Dark Chocolate Chipotle Cake
- Happy New Year Cookies Ring in 2012 Right
- 5 Perfect Pavlova for Gluten Free Holiday Entertaining
- Easy Decorated Holiday Sugar Cookies
- How to Make Gluten-Free Gigerbread Cookies
- Easy Holiday Dessert: No-Bake Peppermint Oreo Cheesecake
- Decadent Desserts: No Bake Turtle Pumpkin Pie, Gluten Free
- Last Minute Vegan Gluten Free Desserts