Before we tighten our belts and start dieting, there is still time to indulge in one more cookie. To complete our 12 days of holiday cookies series, we are finishing with raspberry confetti cookies from Easy Baked. These delicate melt-in-your mouth cookies are a New Years Eve treat that will be difficult to resist.
Raspberry Confetti Cookies
3 egg whites
3 1/2 T. raspberry Jell-O
3/4 c. sugar
For full recipe instructions, click here.
- 6 Sweet-Savory Cranberry Apricot Recipes
- Cooking + Drinking - 5 Must Try Gluten Free Brandy Recipes
- 5 Perfect Pavlova for Gluten Free Holiday Entertaining
- Gluten Free Vegan Dark Chocolate Chipotle Cake
- Christmas Tree Cupcake Tutorial
- Personalized Christmas Ornament Cookies
- Dreidel Surprise Cookies Aren't Made of Clay
- Happy New Year Cookies Ring in 2012 Right
- Eggnog Marshmallows are a Poisonous Puff
- Last Minute Vegan Gluten Free Desserts